Planning is the key to successfully and legally reducing your tax liability. We will always keep you compliant yet proactively recommend tax saving strategies to maximize your after-tax income.
We stay up to date on the current tax law, complex tax code, and new tax regulations by attending frequent tax seminars.
We continually look for ways to minimize your taxes throughout the year, not just at the end of the year.
We recommend Tax Saving Strategies that help you…
- defer income so you can keep your money now and pay less taxes later.
- reduce taxes on your estate so your family keeps more of what you’ve made.
- reduce taxes on your gifts so you can give more.
- reduce taxes on your investments so you can grow your wealth faster.
- reduce taxes on your retirement distributions so you can retire in style.
Here’s just a few of the Tax Saving Strategies we use…
- Deferring tax liabilities through certain investment choices such as pension plans, contributions and other similar plans.
- Using certain investments to produce income that is tax exempt from either federal or state or both taxing entities.
- Finding tax deductions by structuring your money to pay for things you enjoy, such as a vacation home.
Remember, we work for you not for the IRS.
If you’d like to receive more information about our Tax Planning Service, please complete this form.