With an Enrolled Agent on Staff, if you didn’t have the money to pay what was owed when you filed your tax returns, you may think you can just catch up next year. You could find yourself receiving a notice from the IRS, stating that you owe three or four times the original amount.

It’s alarming how fast tax penalties and interest can add up. You can write a check and pay the full amount, including interest and penalties or you can let us help you work with the IRS to a resolution.

We are not going to say we can make the total cost go away when it comes to resolving unpaid taxes, we will help you through it if you are ready to get the slate cleaned up.

Please complete the form below to get a complimentary consultation with our tax specialist.